Frequently asked questions
We have already answered many of frequently asked questions. Take a look, perhaps your question has already been answered.
The original design of Tutis baby prams was created and the baby prams were developed by the talented group of designers and developers. In pursue of the top quality we are making Tutis baby prams in Lithuania.
All the models of Tutis collection are made using the reliable, high-quality, ecologic and antibacterial materials, which provide safety and comfort to your baby. These qualities are certified by the ISO 9001 and Oeko-Tex standard 100.
Visit the column “Instructions manuals”. If you need more information, contact us directly.
Before using the baby pram, analyze carefully the technical book included in the pram’s package, or select the column of the baby pram you have purchased on the website www.tutis.lt, where you can find informative video.
Select the column of the baby pram you have purchased on the website www.tutis.lt and review the information on the full set of the baby pram available there.
Address our authorized seller. If you need more information, contact us directly.
The official manufacturer’s warranty is provided to all the Tutis baby prams purchased in the shops of our representatives. If you need more information, contact us directly.
The warranty is not provided in the following cases:
- In case of natural wear of the baby pram during usage.
- Regarding damage caused by unsuitable usage or maintenance.
- Regarding repair works performed by unauthorized persons.
- Regarding baby pram’s wheels.
- Regarding damage and tears caused by the purchaser.
- Clean the frame using the soft cloth moistened in lukewarm water. Dry the wet parts with dry cloth and lubricate all its connections. If the baby pram is used in winter, clean it at least once in a weak because insufficient cleaning may result in rust.
- It is recommended to lubricate the wheel axes, hubs and bearings every 3 months (clean them before lubrication). The axes may be lubricated with motor oils.
- It is necessary to control the wear level of the wheels and to clean them from dust and sand. The recommended pressure in the wheels cannot exceed 1 bar.
- Use sponge to clean the textile part and handle. Rub mildly the dirty area you want to clean using warm water and liquid soap. Remove all the remains of soap left on the textile part and handle.
- The baby pram has to be cleaned periodically.
- There is no need to remove upholstery of the baby pram.
- The internal liners of the baby pram may be hand washed at maximum temperature of 30°C. Use gentle detergents. Rinse thoroughly. Dry naturally.
- Washing of external fabrics and mattresses of the baby pram is not recommended.
- Clean the baby pram’s parts made from artificial leather with a damp cloth using gentle detergent. Dry at room temperature.
- Ironing: always put 100% cotton between the fabric and the iron to protect the fabric’s surface. Only warm iron may be used.
The baby pram has to be kept out of reach of children. Keep I mind that if the baby pram is kept in the places with big temperature changes, it may cause condensation inside of the pram.
We are sorry but Tutis baby prams are not meant for active sport. Tutis baby prams are reliable at any time during your busy agenda. However before rushing somewhere, take care about safety of your baby and fasten the seatbelts.
Any heavy item hanging on the pram’s handle impairs its balance, therefore we recommend you to stay careful and responsible in any situation. The biggest load of the shopping bag is up to 2 kg and the biggest load of the purse is 1 kg.
You should address the authorized Tutis representative in your country, or contact us directly completing the online inquiry form.
The Tutis company assumes responsibility for the quality of original replaced parts and works performed by the authorized service centres.
Each case is individual. We may guarantee that the service centres authorized by Tutis will provide you the top-quality service and will apply the fair and optimal prices.
Each case is individual. However we will put all the efforts to solve all your problems as soon as possible.<